How to Submit Your Abstract
Jumat, 10/02/2017 WIB
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFO
with regard to the number of interested participants to attend The 1st INC 2017 FIK UMJ, on behalf of the Steering Committee, we hereby announce the resignation schedule to submit an abstract to be dated March 17th 2017 as the deadline.
As a Note, to submit abstracts after passing through the date of March 17th 2017, please include the fullpaper which will be presented at the event.
Please use the Paper Template that we have provided. Paper Templates can be downloaded on the official web of INC 2017
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT :
How to submit your abstract on inc.fikumj.ac.id :
- Open the website http://inc.fikumj.ac.id/
- Click “REGISTRATION”
- Select LOCAL for Indonesian participant and INTERNATIONAL for foreign participant
- Select the packages: PROFESSIONAL PARTICIPANT or FIK UMJ STUDENT
- Fill in the form, input your personal identity, and type your username and password. The username and password will be using for LOGIN to upload your abstract and full paper.
- You will get notification by email that you’ve been registered successfully
- Click LOGIN, and input your username and password
- Click Profile Menu, to see your profile and if there is a mistake, you can revise it.
- Click Payment Menu, for payment confirmation
- Click Presentation Menu for submit your abstract. Upload your file in MS word format (.doc/.docx)
- You’ll get notification by email that you’ve been uploaded your abstract successfully.
- You can visit our website (http://inc.fikumj.ac.id/) to see the status of your submission.